Monday 21 November 2011

My First Day in Semester 2

Hye !!
Assalammualaikum . . 
and have a great day to my readers =)

lol !
I will be sure you feel strange right now
because today I wrote my expression from my heart to the blog 
in egnlish .
you know why I write it in english but not Malay ?
because I want to improve my English .
LoL..
my english is broken ! damn !
for the first my english class,I have to speak in front.
OMG!! LoL .!
what I want to say ha ? ?
the topic are "MYTH verses REALITY" about MUET
okey..
and lastly my turn to speak. =)
bla..bla..bla..
I did not say much.

Mdm said that if we want to improve our English language
we must to read much , do more exercise in writting ,
as we know now our country has progressed in line with technologycal advanced
from that we can improve our English by wrote in blog .
This is one of advantages of using internet.
ok until here I write in this blogger. A little of lesson i want to share with you.
see you for the next time .
Bubye..

♥ misz AEYRA ♥

My photo
I come from Johor. I'm more comfortable you all call me Aeyra or Maiden. I am a cute smallest. (^ ^,)